I am a second year CS PhD student at Georgia Tech, advised by Prof. Wenke Lee. My research insterest is in binary exploitation and program analysis.
- One Engine to Fuzz ‘em All: Generic Language Processor Testing with Semantic Validation (to appear)
Yongheng Chen, Rui Zhong(co-first author), Hong Hu, Hangfan Zhang, Yupeng Yang, Dinghao Wu and Wenke Lee.
In Proceedings of the 41st IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (Oakland 2021).
- SQUIRREL: Testing Database Management Systems with Language Validity and Coverage Feedback. [code]
Rui Zhong, Yongheng Chen(co-first author), Hong Hu, Hangfan Zhang, Wenke Lee and Dinghao Wu.
In Proceedings of the 27th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS 2020).
- Automated Finite State Machine Extraction.
Yongheng Chen, Linhai Song, Xinyu Xing, Fengyuan Xu and Wenfei Wu.
- PT-DBG: Automatically anti-debugging bypassing based on Intel Processor Trace. (Poster)
Guancheng Li, Yongheng Chen, Tianyi Li, Tongxin Li, Xinfeng Wu, Chao Zhang, Xinhui Han.
In Proceedings of the 39st IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P 2018)
I play CTF a lot, and I am a member of
- Tea Delivers
- Defcon27 Final, 10th
- TCTF 2019, Final 1st
- WCTF 2019 Master, 3rd place
- Real World CTF 2018 Finals, 5th place
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Computer Science
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology